This year’s conference will focus on criminal intelligence best practices, with a mix of customer presentations and Company-led reviews of the more advanced areas and concepts of the CrimeNtel solution.
Detailed coverage of new and advanced features across all CrimeNtel solution applications will include sessions covering RISS-connect, web-services, mobile and the latest data sharing and access solutions now being offered.
This year we are pleased to again return to the Omni Hotel in downtown Richmond Virginia, where we have always in the past received exemplary service from the hotel and its staff!
The conference is open to all current CrimeNtel users (new and advanced) as well as prospective customers.
- New technologies and features – preview of upcoming Web and Windows releases
- Criminal intelligence “best practices” sessions conducted by key customers
- Intelligence life-cycle: retention management
- CrimeNtel Web version 7.0 [multiple sessions]
- CrimeNtel Mobile version 3.0
- CrimeNtel Windows version 6.3
- Richmond Metro CrimeNtel web service sharing initiative
- RISS Node project update
- Customer feedback
- Future directions session
- Plus, invaluable opportunities to meet and network with fellow customers.
Breakfast, Breaks and Lunch are included both days