Over the course of 2 days we will provide detailed coverage of new and advanced features across all CrimeNtel solution applications including sessions covering RISSNode, web services, the new CrimeNtel GIS app and the latest data sharing and access solutions being offered.
Hear best practices from our customer community, learn about new and advanced features, and network the other criminal intelligence professionals
This year’s conference will focus on criminal intelligence best practices, with a mix of customer presentations and Company-led reviews of the more advanced areas and concepts of the CrimeNtel solution.
The conference is open to all current CrimeNtel users (new and advanced) as well as prospective customers.
- Announcement of exciting an new CrimeNtel product: CrimeNtel GIS
- New technologies, new features and new versions
- Criminal intelligence “best practices” sessions conducted by key customers
- Intelligence life-cycle: retention management
- CrimeNtel Web version 7.0
- CrimeNtel Windows version 6.4
- Richmond Metro CrimeNtel web service sharing initiative
- CrimeNtel RISSNode Presentation
- Customer feedback
- Future directions session
- Plus, invaluable opportunities to meet and network with fellow customers.
Breakfast, Breaks and Lunch are included both days